✔ FREE Alabama CDL General Knowledge Test 2016 | AL
In the opening pages of the Alabama Commercial Driver Manual, the Chief Examiner from the Alabama Department of Public Safety encourages you to “study diligently” to pass your written exam and become a safe driver. These 50 multiple-choice questions will help you do just that, as they help you review necessary topics, including everything from emergency preparedness to right-of-way rules. Each question also has a hint and explanation, so you’ll be able to answer correctly even if you see the material on the real exam worded slightly differently. Practice often, and read the explanations closely until you feel confident with CDL exam concepts. Good luck at your exam and drive safely on the Alabama roadways, and across the country!
We're preparing your test...
40 correct answers to pass (10 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the AL menu
4.3 out of 5 based on 8 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE AL CDL Resources:
- AL CDL Air Brake Test
- AL CDL HazMat Test
- AL CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- AL CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- AL CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- AL CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- AL CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- AL CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- AL CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- AL CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- AL CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- AL CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!