- FREE AK Permit Test Resources: Wake Up The Driver Inside You!
- Alaska Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
✔ Alaska Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2013 | AK
Welcome to the State of Alaska Class M1 or M2 Practice License Endorsement Test. This test features questions that cover the information found in the State of Alaska Motorcycle Operator Manual, and should be taken by those looking to obtain their motorcycle endorsement. To prepare for this test, you should have thoroughly read and studied the Alaska Motorcycle Operator Manual. Some questions will focus on road safety, while other questions will specifically relate to a motorcycle rider. Each of the questions will have four possible answers to choose from. Choose the answer you think is best. Only one answer is correct. If you find question difficult to answer, you can read the hint that is provided with each question. The hint may eliminate some of the answers or will guide you towards the correct answer. It is important to remember that there are no hints on the actual AK state exam. If you select the right answer, you will process to the next question. If you select the wrong answer, the correct answer will be shown and an explanation will be given. For this motorcycle permit practice test, 25 questions will be asked and you must get 21 correct to pass. Passing this practice exam does not guarantee you will pass the actual state exam. Good luck!
Share this AK Permit Practice Test!
|Like this test:|
|Tweet about it:||Tweet|
Loading, please wait...
5 out of 5 based on 1 votes.Back to the AK menu
More FREE AK Resources
New Driver's Basics
- Top 10 Beach Road Trips in the U.S.
- It’s Sprung a Leak! How to Identify and Handle Auto Fluid Loss
- Pump Less, Charge More: The Basics of Hybrid Cars
- 5 Essential Items for Your Car’s Emergency Kit
- Need a Change? How to Rent a Vehicle
- The Money Question: How to Finance an Auto Purchase
- After the Crash: Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney
- What’s Up Doc? The Importance of Routine Tune-Ups
- 5 Tips for Successful Carpooling
- 10 Proven Ways to Prevent Auto Theft
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
How do I earn points?top drivers-in-training this week: