- FREE CT Permit Test Resources: Wake Up The Driver Inside You!
- Connecticut Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
✔ FREE Connecticut Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2013 | CT
Welcome to the Connecticut State Motorcycle Endorsement Practice Test. This test is provided free of charge and will test your knowledge of the Connecticut Motorcycle Operator Manual. The questions cover rules of the road as well as information specific to riding a motorcycle in CT. Each question is multiple choice and offers a selection of four different answers. Only one answer per question is correct, so choose the one you think its best. If you find a question difficult, there is one hint available per question that will guide you towards the correct answer. Although hints will help you on this test, hints will not be on the state exam. When you answer a question correctly, you will move on to the next question. If you answer incorrectly, you will be shown the right answer and an explanation. In order to pass this test, you must get 21 of 25 questions right. Although this test was designed from the CT operator manual, passing this test does not guarantee you will pass the state exam. Study the operator manual thoroughly before this and the state test. Good luck!
Share this CT Permit Practice Test!
|Like this test:|
|Tweet about it:||Tweet|
Loading, please wait...
4 out of 5 based on 3 votes.Back to the CT menu
More FREE CT Resources
New Driver's Basics
- Top 10 Beach Road Trips in the U.S.
- It’s Sprung a Leak! How to Identify and Handle Auto Fluid Loss
- Pump Less, Charge More: The Basics of Hybrid Cars
- 5 Essential Items for Your Car’s Emergency Kit
- Need a Change? How to Rent a Vehicle
- The Money Question: How to Finance an Auto Purchase
- After the Crash: Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney
- What’s Up Doc? The Importance of Routine Tune-Ups
- 5 Tips for Successful Carpooling
- 10 Proven Ways to Prevent Auto Theft
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
How do I earn points?top drivers-in-training this week: