✔ FREE Connecticut CDL Air Brake Test 2016 | CT
Your knowledge of air brakes will be tested by answering 25 multiple-choice questions that will allow you to get a less restricted CDL for driving with air brakes and to help you become a safer driver today. These questions, which each include a hint and explanation, are carefully written based on the Connecticut Commercial Driver’s Manual and local laws. Review each question and explanation carefully so that you will be fully prepared for the DMV air brake exam, and so that you understand the workings of your vehicle’s air brakes, which will help you become a safe driver. Good luck on your upcoming exam and drive safely!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the CT menu
4.7 out of 5 based on 3 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE CT CDL Resources:
- CT CDL General Knowledge Test
- CT CDL HazMat Test
- CT CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- CT CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- CT CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- CT CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- CT CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- CT CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- CT CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- CT CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- CT CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- CT CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!