✔ FREE Idaho CDL General Knowledge Test 2016 | ID
The state of Idaho is famous for its vast array of livestock and fresh produce, which makes commercial drivers like you a vital part of the state’s success. In order to pass the state’s written CDL exam, you’ll practice today with 50 multiple-choice questions based closely on those featured in the Idaho Commercial Driver’s License Manual, and covering everything from how to shift to dealing with black ice on the road. Pay close attention the explanation with each question, and these explanations will further your understanding of the manual, and help you get correct answers on your real CDL written exam. Keep practicing here until you achiever the score that you want, and good luck!
We're preparing your test...
40 correct answers to pass (10 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the ID menu
4 out of 5 based on 6 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE ID CDL Resources:
- ID CDL Air Brake Test
- ID CDL HazMat Test
- ID CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- ID CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- ID CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- ID CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- ID CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- ID CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- ID CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- ID CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- ID CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- ID CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!