- FREE ID Permit Test Resources: Wake Up The Driver Inside You!
- Idaho Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
✔ Idaho Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2013 | ID
Welcome to the free Idaho Motorcycle Endorsement Practice Exam. The questions contained in this exam were designed from information in the Idaho Motorcycle Operator Manual. For the most accurate results, thoroughly read and study the Motorcycle Manual before answering the questions. Every question on this Motorcycle Endorsement Practice Exam is multiple choice and has four possible answers to choose from. Only one answer is correct. If you are unsure, use the hint feature to help you choose the right answer. It is important to note that there will not be hints on the official state exam. If you answer correctly, you will move on to the next question. If your answer is incorrect, you will be shown the correct answer and be given an explanation. Please remember that this is a practice test and passing this exam will not result in a motorcycle endorsement, and it does not guarantee that you will pass the state exam. If any of your answers are wrong, we recommend you re-read those sections of the handbook again. To pass this test, you will need to answer 21 of the 25 questions correctly. Good luck and happy studying!
Share this ID Permit Practice Test!
|Like this test:|
|Tweet about it:||Tweet|
Loading, please wait...
3 out of 5 based on 2 votes.Back to the ID menu
More FREE ID Resources
New Driver's Basics
- Top 10 Beach Road Trips in the U.S.
- It’s Sprung a Leak! How to Identify and Handle Auto Fluid Loss
- Pump Less, Charge More: The Basics of Hybrid Cars
- 5 Essential Items for Your Car’s Emergency Kit
- Need a Change? How to Rent a Vehicle
- The Money Question: How to Finance an Auto Purchase
- After the Crash: Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney
- What’s Up Doc? The Importance of Routine Tune-Ups
- 5 Tips for Successful Carpooling
- 10 Proven Ways to Prevent Auto Theft
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
How do I earn points?top drivers-in-training this week: