- FREE IA Permit Test Resources: Wake Up The Driver Inside You!
- Iowa Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
✔ Iowa Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2013 | IA
Introducing our free practice Iowa Motorcycle License test. This 25 question test is based on the information presented in the Iowa Motorcycle Operator Manual. Some of the questions cover information related to safe driving practices, while others cover information specifically directed at motorcycles and their riders. To pass this IA practice test, you will need to correctly answer 21 of the 25 questions. Please note that passing this practice test does not mean that you will pass the state exam. Study hard and ensure you know the material well. There are four possible answers for each practice question. Only one answer for each question is correct, so choose the answer you think is best. If you are stuck on a question, you can read a hint to help you choose the right answer. Remember, there are no hints on the state exam. If you answer correctly, you will proceed to the next question. If you answer incorrectly, you will be show the right answer and along with an explanation. For best results, read and study the operator manual thoroughly before taking this test. Good luck!
Share this IA Permit Practice Test!
|Like this test:|
|Tweet about it:||Tweet|
Loading, please wait...
3.6 out of 5 based on 5 votes.Back to the IA menu
More FREE IA Resources
New Driver's Basics
- Top 10 Beach Road Trips in the U.S.
- It’s Sprung a Leak! How to Identify and Handle Auto Fluid Loss
- Pump Less, Charge More: The Basics of Hybrid Cars
- 5 Essential Items for Your Car’s Emergency Kit
- Need a Change? How to Rent a Vehicle
- The Money Question: How to Finance an Auto Purchase
- After the Crash: Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney
- What’s Up Doc? The Importance of Routine Tune-Ups
- 5 Tips for Successful Carpooling
- 10 Proven Ways to Prevent Auto Theft
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
How do I earn points?top drivers-in-training this week: