✔ FREE Maine CDL Air Brake Test 2016 | ME
Maine is a great state for truck drivers, with beautiful roads, not too much traffic, and a significant amount of exports that need to get out of the state to the rest of the country – from lumber to blueberries. To make the most of your Maine CDL, you want to be able to drive vehicles with or without air brakes, so that you are not limited. This quiz is closely based on the questions in the Maine Commercial Driver License Manual with explanations that you should read closely. It is multiple-choice, just like the real air brake exam, so that you can get comfortable with this format. Practice early, often, and until you get the score that you want. Soon, you’ll be driving a vehicle with air brakes safely and proudly on the Maine roadways!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the ME menu
3.5 out of 5 based on 2 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE ME CDL Resources:
- ME CDL General Knowledge Test
- ME CDL HazMat Test
- ME CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- ME CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!