✔ FREE Maine CDL General Knowledge Test 2016 | ME
Maine is famous for its lobsters, blueberries, salmon, honey, famous authors, and much, much more. Those products couldn’t reach the rest of the nation without truck drivers, which is why your new profession is so important to Maine. In order to help you pass your written CDL exam, you’ll answer 50 multiple-choice questions today that will test your knowledge and information from the Maine Commercial Driver License Manual on subjects like right-of-way rules, backing, braking, emergency preparedness, vehicle maintenance, driving in special conditions, and much more. Pay close attention to question explanations as they may help you answer questions about the same subjects correctly later. Good luck, practice often, and drive safely!
We're preparing your test...
40 correct answers to pass (10 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank new
0Back to the ME menu
5 out of 5 based on 5 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE ME CDL Resources:
- ME CDL Air Brake Test
- ME CDL HazMat Test
- ME CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- ME CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- ME CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!