- FREE NV Permit Test Resources: Wake Up The Driver Inside You!
- Nevada Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
✔ FREE Nevada Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2013 | NV
Introducing our free practice test for the Nevada Class M Motorcycle License. These practice test questions should be written by anyone who is studying to get their Nevada Class M Motorcycle License. All questions on this test are based on information found in the Nevada Motorcycle Operator Manual. Thoroughly read and study the manual before writing these practice questions. There are 25 questions on the test. All questions are multiple choice and there are four different answers to choose from for each question. Choose you answer carefully. There is only one right answer per question. If have trouble choosing your answer, read the hint that is provided for each question. If you still don’t know the answer, make a guess. If you choose correctly, you’ll move on to the next question. If you guess the wrong answer, you’ll be shown the right answer and an explanation. You can complete this practice test as many times as you like. To pass, you need to answer 21 of the 25 questions correctly. Passing this test does not guarantee you will pass the state exam. Good luck!
Share this NV Permit Practice Test!
|Like this test:|
|Tweet about it:||Tweet|
Loading, please wait...
5 out of 5 based on 3 votes.Back to the NV menu
More FREE NV Resources
New Driver's Basics
- Top 10 Beach Road Trips in the U.S.
- It’s Sprung a Leak! How to Identify and Handle Auto Fluid Loss
- Pump Less, Charge More: The Basics of Hybrid Cars
- 5 Essential Items for Your Car’s Emergency Kit
- Need a Change? How to Rent a Vehicle
- The Money Question: How to Finance an Auto Purchase
- After the Crash: Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney
- What’s Up Doc? The Importance of Routine Tune-Ups
- 5 Tips for Successful Carpooling
- 10 Proven Ways to Prevent Auto Theft
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
How do I earn points?top drivers-in-training this week: