✔ FREE Nevada CDL Air Brake Test 2016 | NV
Today, you will have the opportunity to practice for the Nevada CDL air brakes exam – the necessary qualification for receiving a CDL without a restriction for vehicles with air brakes. Passing this exam will allow you to drive a larger range of vehicles and make you more valuable to potential employers. The information for the questions is taken directly from the Nevada Commercial Driver License Manual, and the format (multiple-choice) is designed to prepare you for the real exam so that you will be ready. Each question has a hint as well as an explanation, which you should read carefully so that you can learn more about the subject matter and have a better chance of answering future questions correctly. Good luck on this practice exam, take it as often as necessary to achieve a perfect score, and drive safety both now and with your new air brakes qualification!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the NV menu
5 out of 5 based on 2 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE NV CDL Resources:
- NV CDL General Knowledge Test
- NV CDL HazMat Test
- NV CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- NV CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- NV CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- NV CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- NV CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- NV CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- NV CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- NV CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- NV CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- NV CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!