✔ FREE New Mexico CDL General Knowledge Test 2016 | NM
New Mexico may be known as the “Land of Enchantment,” but people wouldn’t be able to enjoy wonderful New Mexico products without CDL drivers to carry them out of the state, which is why passing your written exam and joining the profession is vital to New Mexico. Today, you’ll be answering 50 multiple-choice questions that will help prepare you for your real CDL written exam by covering topics ranging from driving in hot weather to federal implied consent laws. These questions will simulate those that you’ll see on your real exam so pay close attention, and read each explanation, so that you can answer questions correctly about these topics in the future. Good luck with joining the ranks of New Mexico’s proud commercial drivers, and drive safely!
We're preparing your test...
40 correct answers to pass (10 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the NM menu
5 out of 5 based on 4 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE NM CDL Resources:
- NM CDL Air Brake Test
- NM CDL HazMat Test
- NM CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- NM CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- NM CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- NM CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- NM CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- NM CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- NM CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- NM CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- NM CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- NM CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!