✔ FREE North Carolina CDL Air Brake Test 2016 | NC
If your career has been limited in the past by your inability to drive a commercial vehicle with air brakes, then it’s time to change that. This practice exam will help you prepare to get the air brakes restriction removed from your CDL or help you prepare to take the exam for a CDL without the air brakes restriction. These 25 multiple-choice questions were written with information directly from the North Carolina Commercial Driver’s Manual, and feature topics that the manual highlights as “need to know” for your air brake exam. By taking the exam as often as necessary until you are comfortable, and reading each question’s explanation so you fully understand the subject, you should be ready to handle the real CDL air brakes exam with ease. So good luck now, and on your future CDL air brakes exam!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the NC menu
4.4 out of 5 based on 5 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE NC CDL Resources:
- NC CDL General Knowledge Test
- NC CDL HazMat Test
- NC CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- NC CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- NC CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- NC CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- NC CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- NC CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- NC CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- NC CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- NC CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- NC CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!