- FREE ND Permit Test Resources: Wake Up The Driver Inside You!
- North Dakota Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
✔ FREE North Dakota Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2013 | ND
Here is our free North Dakota Class M Motorcycle License Practice Exam. This test is a collection of 25 questions designed to test your knowledge of owning and riding a motorcycle. Passing this test will not guarantee that you’ll pass the state exam, but you can use this practice test as a tool for preparing for the actual state exam. Feel free to answer these questions as many times as you like. All questions are based on information found in the North Dakota Department of Transportation Motorcycle Operator Manual. To maximize your chance of success, thoroughly read and study the manual before answering these practice questions. Each question has four different answers to choose from. There is only one right answer for each question. Use our hint feature to help you answer a question if you are struggling, but remember, there won’t be any hints on the actual state exam. When you choose the right answer, you’ll move on to the next question. If you choose the wrong answer, you will be shown the right answer. If you answer at least 21 of the 25 questions correctly, you’ll pass the practice test! Good luck!
Share this ND Permit Practice Test!
|Like this test:|
|Tweet about it:||Tweet|
Loading, please wait...
5 out of 5 based on 3 votes.Back to the ND menu
More FREE ND Resources
New Driver's Basics
- Top 10 Beach Road Trips in the U.S.
- It’s Sprung a Leak! How to Identify and Handle Auto Fluid Loss
- Pump Less, Charge More: The Basics of Hybrid Cars
- 5 Essential Items for Your Car’s Emergency Kit
- Need a Change? How to Rent a Vehicle
- The Money Question: How to Finance an Auto Purchase
- After the Crash: Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney
- What’s Up Doc? The Importance of Routine Tune-Ups
- 5 Tips for Successful Carpooling
- 10 Proven Ways to Prevent Auto Theft
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
How do I earn points?top drivers-in-training this week: