- FREE OK Permit Test Resources: Wake Up The Driver Inside You!
- Oklahoma Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
✔ Oklahoma Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2013 | OK
If you’re studying to write your Oklahoma Motorcycle Endorsement Exam, then this practice test is for you! We’ve carefully designed 25 questions to help you study and pass the state exam. All of our questions were developed from the Oklahoma Motorcycle Operator Manual. Some of the practice questions are directly related to owning and operating a motorcycle, while other questions cover rules of the road. Each question has four answers to choose from. Carefully read the question and all the answers before choosing the answer you feel is best. If you are having trouble on a question, use our hint feature. Some hints will give you more information, while others will eliminate an answer choice. When you answer a question correctly, you will move on to the next question. If you answer a practice question incorrectly, the right answer will be revealed. You can pass this practice exam by answering at least 21 of the 25 questions correctly. Remember, passing this practice exam does not guarantee that you will pass the actual state motorcycle endorsement test and this is only to be used as a study tool. Best of luck!
Share this OK Permit Practice Test!
|Like this test:|
|Tweet about it:||Tweet|
Loading, please wait...
5 out of 5 based on 2 votes.Back to the OK menu
More FREE OK Resources
New Driver's Basics
- Top 10 Beach Road Trips in the U.S.
- It’s Sprung a Leak! How to Identify and Handle Auto Fluid Loss
- Pump Less, Charge More: The Basics of Hybrid Cars
- 5 Essential Items for Your Car’s Emergency Kit
- Need a Change? How to Rent a Vehicle
- The Money Question: How to Finance an Auto Purchase
- After the Crash: Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney
- What’s Up Doc? The Importance of Routine Tune-Ups
- 5 Tips for Successful Carpooling
- 10 Proven Ways to Prevent Auto Theft
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
How do I earn points?top drivers-in-training this week: