✔ FREE Oregon CDL Air Brake Test 2016 | OR
After you receive your air brake qualification, the sky is the limit, as you can now drive a wider range of commercial vehicles and qualify for better and brighter jobs. The first step towards this qualification though is practicing for the exam. This 25 question multiple-choice format practice exam is closely based on the questions featured in the Oregon Commercial Driver License Manual. The explanation you’ll find with each question has information directly from the manual, so read each one closely as it can help you in the future. Start studying early and often, then practice as many times as you need until you achieve a perfect score. Good luck on your exam, and you’ll soon be driving safely with air brakes!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the OR menu
3.7 out of 5 based on 3 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE OR CDL Resources:
- OR CDL General Knowledge Test
- OR CDL HazMat Test
- OR CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- OR CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- OR CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- OR CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- OR CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- OR CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- OR CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- OR CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- OR CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- OR CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!