- FREE OR Permit Test Resources: Wake Up The Driver Inside You!
- Oregon Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
✔ FREE Oregon Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2013 | OR
Welcome to our free Oregon Motorcycle Endorsement Practice Test. This twenty-five question exam will test your knowledge of the information found in the Oregon Motorcycle and Moped Manual. This is a practice test and will not result in your motorcycle endorsement, but can be used as a practice and study tool before writing the actual state exam. Each of the 25 questions on this test has four answers to choose from. Read each question and all the answers before choosing the answer you think is best. Only one answer per question is correct. If you don’t know which answer to choose, please use our hint feature to get more information that will help you choose an answer. Remember, there will not be any hints on the final state exam. Choosing the right answer will take you to the next question. If you choose the wrong answer, the correct choice will be revealed along with an explanation. To pass this practice test, you will need to answer 21 of the 25 questions correctly. Feel free to take this practice test as many times and you like. Good luck!
Share this OR Permit Practice Test!
|Like this test:|
|Tweet about it:||Tweet|
Loading, please wait...
5 out of 5 based on 2 votes.Back to the OR menu
More FREE OR Resources
New Driver's Basics
- Top 10 Beach Road Trips in the U.S.
- It’s Sprung a Leak! How to Identify and Handle Auto Fluid Loss
- Pump Less, Charge More: The Basics of Hybrid Cars
- 5 Essential Items for Your Car’s Emergency Kit
- Need a Change? How to Rent a Vehicle
- The Money Question: How to Finance an Auto Purchase
- After the Crash: Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney
- What’s Up Doc? The Importance of Routine Tune-Ups
- 5 Tips for Successful Carpooling
- 10 Proven Ways to Prevent Auto Theft
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
How do I earn points?top drivers-in-training this week: