✔ FREE Pennsylvania CDL Air Brake Test 2016 | PA
In order to drive vehicles with air brakes in the state of Pennsylvania, you must pass thte air brakes section of the Pennsylvania CDL exam. Practice makes perfect, which is where this exam comes in: this 25-question practice test is written with information drawn directly from the Pennsylvania Commercial Driver’s Manual, and highlights topics that the manual writers stated you must know in the section on air brakes. Each queston has a hint and explanation, which you should pay close attention to, as the explanations provide further insight on each subject so you will be able to answer future questions correctly. Good luck both now on the practice exam which you can take as many times as you need to feel comfortable, and in the future, on the real air brakes exam!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the PA menu
3.8 out of 5 based on 6 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE PA CDL Resources:
- PA CDL General Knowledge Test
- PA CDL HazMat Test
- PA CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- PA CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!