✔ FREE Pennsylvania CDL General Knowledge Test 2016 | PA
To become a commercial driver in Pennsylvania you will have to pass a practical driving test, but you will also be required to take a general knowledge test with a minimum pass rate of 80%. This test will assess your knowledge of regulations, driving technique, hazard perception and more. If you want to pass first time, you’re going to need to practice. The 50 questions below are all drawn from the latest Pennsylvania State manual, and there are hints for each question with a full explanation of each answer following. Good luck and safe driving.
We're preparing your test...
40 correct answers to pass (10 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the PA menu
4.5 out of 5 based on 14 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE PA CDL Resources:
- PA CDL Air Brake Test
- PA CDL HazMat Test
- PA CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- PA CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!