✔ FREE South Dakota CDL HazMat Practice Test 2016 | SD
One of the best ways to expand your opportunities as a commercial vehicle driver is to receive your South Dakota Hazardous Materials (HazMat) endorsement, so that you can qualify for more jobs and carry a wider variety of loads. Today, you will be one step closer to receiving your endorsement as you prepare for your exam by taking a practice test. This 25-question multiple-choice test is based on information directly from the South Dakota Commercial Driver License Manual. Each question has a hint, if you need it, as well as an explanation. We recommend reading each explanation carefully, as each contains highlights about each topic that will help you answer future questions correctly on your real exam. Retake this practice test as often as necessary until you feel comfortable and confident in achieving a passing score. Good luck both now and on your real HazMat exam, and drive safely!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the SD menu
5 out of 5 based on 1 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE SD CDL Resources:
- SD CDL General Knowledge Test
- SD CDL Air Brake Test
- SD CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- SD CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- SD CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- SD CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- SD CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- SD CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- SD CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- SD CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- SD CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- SD CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!