✔ FREE Utah CDL General Knowledge Test 2016 | UT
These 50 multiple-choice questions represent your opportunity to prepare as much as possible for the real CDL written exam. They are carefully selected and written to mimic facts that the Utah Department of Public Safety feels you must know to be a safer driver. Read the explanations carefully, and use the hints as necessary, so that you will be prepared for questions about these topics on your written exam. Come back and practice as often as necessary until you achieve a passing score. Good luck on your CDL exam, and keep driving safely!
We're preparing your test...
40 correct answers to pass (10 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank new
0Back to the UT menu
4.2 out of 5 based on 5 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE UT CDL Resources:
- UT CDL Air Brake Test
- UT CDL HazMat Test
- UT CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- UT CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- UT CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- UT CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- UT CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- UT CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- UT CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- UT CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- UT CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- UT CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!