✔ FREE Vermont CDL Air Brake Test 2016 | VT
Vermont is a tiny state, which is part of what makes trucking so important: it’s a pivotal part of ensuring goods reach everyone in the state. As a Vermonter and a truck driver, you are an important part of that process. Passing your air brakes exam allows you more options in your profession, so that you can drive a wider range of vehicle, with or without air brakes. The 25 multiple-choice questions on this practice test are designed to help you become comfortable and familiar with both the topics you will face and the format of the exam, since they are based closely on information straight from the Vermont CDL Manual. Study hard, practice here as often as you need to, and good luck on your exam!!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the VT menu
5 out of 5 based on 1 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE VT CDL Resources:
- VT CDL General Knowledge Test
- VT CDL HazMat Test
- VT CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- VT CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!