✔ FREE Vermont CDL HazMat Practice Test 2016 | VT
Vermont is a small, unique state, revered for everything from its pristine skiing landscapes to its maple syrup exports. Today, you will have an opportunity to take a practice exam for your Hazardous Materials (HazMat) endorsement exam. Vermont’s commercial vehicle drivers are essential, in order for the state’s products to reach consumers all over the U.S. and the rest of the world, and the HazMat endorsement ensures that you can carry an even wider range of Vermont products on the nation’s roadways safely. The questions on this practice exam have been created by our expert writers based on information and knowledge-testing sections directly from the Vermont CDL Manual, as well as relevant state and national laws. Feel free to revisit and retake the exam as often as necessary until you achieve a score that will help you pass the real exam on the first try (85% or better is recommended). We also recommend reading each question’s hint and explanation carefully, as they may help you answer future questions correctly on exam day. Good luck both now and in the future, and drive safely in Vermont and around the nation!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the VT menu
5 out of 5 based on 2 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE VT CDL Resources:
- VT CDL General Knowledge Test
- VT CDL Air Brake Test
- VT CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- VT CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!