✔ FREE Vermont CDL General Knowledge Test 2016 | VT
Practice makes perfect, especially when you’re preparing for a career driving on a commercial vehicle on the scenic roads of Vermont. Today, you will have the opportunity to review important information, which you’ll need to pass your real CDL written exam, as you answer 50 multiple-choice questions. This practice test has been designed with questions based closely on those from the Vermont CDL Manual, and covers topics like your responsibilities for cargo, how to handle emergencies, braking and shifting techniques, driving in special conditions, and much more. Read each question’s hint and explanation to make sure you have all the information you need on these subjects and the latest federal and state laws. Practice as many times as necessary to get your ideal score, good luck, and drive safely!
We're preparing your test...
40 correct answers to pass (10 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank new
0Back to the VT menu
5 out of 5 based on 4 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE VT CDL Resources:
- VT CDL Air Brake Test
- VT CDL HazMat Test
- VT CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- VT CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- VT CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!