- FREE AL Permit Test Resources: Wake Up The Driver Inside You!
- Alabama Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
✔ FREE Alabama Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2013 | AL
Welcome to the free Alabama Class M Driver License Practice Test. This test will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the Alabama Motorcycle Operator Manual. It will cover some rules of the road, as well as information and recommendations especially for motorcycle drivers. After each question, you will choose the best answer from four possible choices. Only one answer will be correct. If you are unsure of the answer, you can read a hint to help with the answer. The hint may suggest the correct answer, or it may eliminate some of the answer choices. It’s important to remember that on the actual AL state test, hints will not be available. If you answer a question correctly, you will move on to the next question. If the final answer you select is wrong, you will be shown the correct answer and be provided with an explanation. Of the 25 questions asked, you must answer 21 correctly to pass the test. Please be reminded that this is just a practice test, and while the questions are designed to prepare you for the real test, passing this one does not guarantee you will pass the official state test. Good luck!
Share this AL Permit Practice Test!
|Like this test:|
|Tweet about it:||Tweet|
Loading, please wait...
4 out of 5 based on 12 votes.Back to the AL menu
More FREE AL Resources
New Driver's Basics
- Top 10 Beach Road Trips in the U.S.
- It’s Sprung a Leak! How to Identify and Handle Auto Fluid Loss
- Pump Less, Charge More: The Basics of Hybrid Cars
- 5 Essential Items for Your Car’s Emergency Kit
- Need a Change? How to Rent a Vehicle
- The Money Question: How to Finance an Auto Purchase
- After the Crash: Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney
- What’s Up Doc? The Importance of Routine Tune-Ups
- 5 Tips for Successful Carpooling
- 10 Proven Ways to Prevent Auto Theft
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
How do I earn points?top drivers-in-training this week: