✔ FREE Illinois CDL General Knowledge Test 2016 | IL
If you want to acquire a Commercial Driver’s License from the State of Illinois, you’re going to have to pass a general knowledge test. This test covers all aspects of commercial driving, from basic care of your vehicle to road skills, from cargo loading to correct behavior in an emergency. You’re going to have to get a minimum of 80% on this test to obtain your CDL license. The questions below are taken directly from the 2016 Illinois CDL manual; each question has a hint to help you and a detailed explanation of the answer. Good luck!
We're preparing your test...
40 correct answers to pass (10 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank new
0Back to the IL menu
3.8 out of 5 based on 39 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE IL CDL Resources:
- IL CDL Air Brake Test
- IL CDL HazMat Test
- IL CDL Combination Test
- IL CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- IL CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- IL CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- IL CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- IL CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- IL CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- IL CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- IL CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- IL CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- IL CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!