- FREE MN Permit Test Resources: Wake Up The Driver Inside You!
- Minnesota Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
✔ Minnesota Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2013 | MN
Welcome to our free Minnesota Motorcycle Endorsement Practice test. This test was designed to help you study for the written state motorcycle test. All questions on this test are taken from the information in the Minnesota Motorcycle, Motorized Bicycle and Electric-Assisted Bicycle Manual. These questions mimic the types of questions found on the state exam, but are different questions even though they are based on the same material. Each question contains has four possible answers to choose from. Carefully read the question and all four options before choosing your answer. Use our hint feature to get more help with the question, but remember, there will be no hints on the state exam. If you choose the right answer you’ll move on to the next practice question. If you choose the wrong answer, you will be shown the correct response as well as an explanation. To pass this practice test, you must answer 21 of the 25 questions correctly. Please keep in mind that this is a practice test and will not result in a motorcycle endorsement, nor does it guarantee you will pass the state exam. Good luck!
Share this MN Permit Practice Test!
|Like this test:|
|Tweet about it:||Tweet|
Loading, please wait...
4.8 out of 5 based on 4 votes.Back to the MN menu
More FREE MN Resources
New Driver's Basics
- Top 10 Beach Road Trips in the U.S.
- It’s Sprung a Leak! How to Identify and Handle Auto Fluid Loss
- Pump Less, Charge More: The Basics of Hybrid Cars
- 5 Essential Items for Your Car’s Emergency Kit
- Need a Change? How to Rent a Vehicle
- The Money Question: How to Finance an Auto Purchase
- After the Crash: Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney
- What’s Up Doc? The Importance of Routine Tune-Ups
- 5 Tips for Successful Carpooling
- 10 Proven Ways to Prevent Auto Theft
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
How do I earn points?top drivers-in-training this week: