✔ FREE New Hampshire CDL General Knowledge Test 2016 | NH
New Hampshire may be a small state, but the emphasis on living free would be impossible without commercial drivers to get the state’s products across the country to waiting consumers, keeping New Hampshire’s economy rolling. You will be joining this group of drivers after passing the written CDL exam, for which these 50 multiple-choice will help you be prepared. Practice as often as you need, as the questions are closely based on those in the New Hampshire CDL Driver’s Guide, and cover a wide range of topics such as backing techniques, braking and shifting, emergencies and special road conditions, and more. Good luck on your exams, and remember to drive safely!
We're preparing your test...
40 correct answers to pass (10 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the NH menu
5 out of 5 based on 5 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE NH CDL Resources:
- NH CDL Air Brake Test
- NH CDL HazMat Test
- NH CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- NH CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- NH CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- NH CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- NH CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- NH CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- NH CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- NH CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- NH CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- NH CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!