- FREE OH Permit Test Resources: Wake Up The Driver Inside You!
- Ohio Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
✔ FREE Ohio Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2013 | OH
Welcome to our free Ohio Motorcycle Endorsement Practice Exam. This 25 question practice test has been designed to help you study and test your knowledge of the Ohio Motorcycle Operator Manual. All questions on this test are based on the information found in the manual, so make sure you read it carefully before answering these questions. All of the questions on this practice tests are multiple choice. After carefully reading the practice question, read the four answer choices before selecting the best answer. There is only one right answer for each question, so choose carefully. Use our hint feature to help you answer a question. Be careful, there won’t be any hints on the actual exam. You will pass the exam if you answer at least 21 of the practice questions correctly. For every incorrect answer, you will be shown the right answer along with an explanation. Remember, passing this practice exam does not mean that you will pass the actual state exam. You can answer these practice questions as many times as you like. Good luck on the test!
Share this OH Permit Practice Test!
|Like this test:|
|Tweet about it:||Tweet|
Loading, please wait...
You need to answer 21 questions correctly to pass.
Back to the OH menu
More FREE OH Permit Test Resources
4.8 out of 5 based on 14 votes.Ready for the DMV? View Success Stories Share a Success Story!
New Driver's Basics
- Drive Safely, Even in the Worst Driving Cities in America
- How Much Does It Really Cost to Own a Car?
- Over the Border: Driving Into Canada and Mexico
- Top 10 Beach Road Trips in the U.S.
- It’s Sprung a Leak! How to Identify and Handle Auto Fluid Loss
- Pump Less, Charge More: The Basics of Hybrid Cars
- 5 Essential Items for Your Car’s Emergency Kit
- Need a Change? How to Rent a Vehicle
- The Money Question: How to Finance an Auto Purchase
- After the Crash: Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney
Found a mistake? Let us know!