✔ FREE Alaska CDL HazMat Practice Test 2016 | AK
The best way to reach the goal of a Hazardous Materials (HazMat) endorsement is to practice early and often for the real DMV HazMat exam. This means taking practice tests that will allow you to get comfortable with the format of the exam as well as the subject material. Today, you will be taking a practice test based on the multiple-choice format used on your real exam, and the questions are written with information directly from the Alaska Commercial Driver License Manual. These questions are based closely on ones that the manual writers indicate that you must know for your exam, so use the hints provided as needed, and read each question’s explanation so that you can have the maximum amount of information on the subject matter. Take this practice test as many times as necessary until you easily achieve the 85% pass rate, and that will help you pass your real exam. Good luck on the road to your HazMat endorsement, and drive safely!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank new
0Back to the AK menu
5 out of 5 based on 1 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE AK CDL Resources:
- AK CDL General Knowledge Test
- AK CDL Air Brake Test
- AK CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- AK CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!