- FREE IL Permit Test Resources: Wake Up The Driver Inside You!
- Illinois Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
✔ Illinois Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2013 | IL
Introducing the free Illinois Motorcycle Classification Practice Test. This motorcycle practice test contains 25 multiple choice questions about road rules and motorcycle guidelines. All 25 questions are based on the Illinois Motorcycle Operator Manual, and you should take this practice test to see if you are ready for the Illinois state exam. In order to pass this practice exam, you will need to answer 21 of the 25 questions correctly. Each of the questions has four possible answers. Choose the answer that seems to correct to you. If you are unsure, you can use the hint feature for a clue to guide to the answer. There will not be any hints on the official state test. Choosing the right answer will take you the next question. If you choose the wrong answer, the right answer will be shown to you along with an explanation. Remember that passing this exam does not guarantee that you will pass the state exam. Make sure you study any areas of weakness discovered on this practice exam before writing the actual state exam. Good luck!
Share this IL Permit Practice Test!
|Like this test:|
|Tweet about it:||Tweet|
Loading, please wait...
4.9 out of 5 based on 10 votes.Back to the IL menu
More FREE IL Resources
New Driver's Basics
- Top 10 Beach Road Trips in the U.S.
- It’s Sprung a Leak! How to Identify and Handle Auto Fluid Loss
- Pump Less, Charge More: The Basics of Hybrid Cars
- 5 Essential Items for Your Car’s Emergency Kit
- Need a Change? How to Rent a Vehicle
- The Money Question: How to Finance an Auto Purchase
- After the Crash: Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney
- What’s Up Doc? The Importance of Routine Tune-Ups
- 5 Tips for Successful Carpooling
- 10 Proven Ways to Prevent Auto Theft
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
How do I earn points?top drivers-in-training this week: