✔ FREE Minnesota CDL Air Brake Test 2016 | MN
Today, you will have an opportunity to become a safer commercial driver and get one step closer to a less restricted CDL in the state of Minnesota. In order to have CDL without an air brakes restriction, you must correctly answer exam questions about air brakes. This practice exam, based closely on questions directly from the Minnesota Commercial Driver’s Manual, will allow you become comfortable with both the format of the exam (multiple-choice) and the subject matter, through answering questions and reading each explanation that comes with the questions. Soon, you will be able to receive the score that you want on your air brakes exam and you’ll be a safer, less limited Minnesotan commercial driver. Good luck!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank new
0Back to the MN menu
3.7 out of 5 based on 6 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE MN CDL Resources:
- MN CDL General Knowledge Test
- MN CDL HazMat Test
- MN CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- MN CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- MN CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- MN CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- MN CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- MN CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- MN CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- MN CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- MN CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- MN CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!