✔ FREE Washington CDL Air Brake Test 2016 | WA
Today, you can start preparing for something that will enrich your career and make you stand out in the trucking field in Washington: your air brake qualification. This will broaden your options, and you will be able to drive a much wider range of commercial vehicles. The 25 question multiple-choice format practice exam you are about to take is closely based on the questions featured in the Washington Department of Licensing Commercial Driver Guide, and features necessary safety information about driving and maintaining an air brake vehicle. Read each hint and explanation to gather all of the information we’ve condensed from the driver guide into your practice exam. Study early and practice as often as you need to until you achieve a score that you feel comfortable with. Good luck on your practice exam, your future CDL air brake exam, and you’ll soon be driving safely with air brakes!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the WA menu
3.9 out of 5 based on 7 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE WA CDL Resources:
- WA CDL General Knowledge Test
- WA CDL HazMat Test
- WA CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- WA CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- WA CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- WA CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- WA CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- WA CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- WA CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- WA CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- WA CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- WA CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!