✔ FREE Rhode Island CDL Air Brake Test 2016 | RI
If you wish to drive the widest variety of commercial vehicles possible in the state of Rhode Island, you must have an air brakes qualification. This means passing the air brakes section of the Rhode Island CDL exam. Today you will be able to take a practice exam written with questions pulled directly from the RI DMV Commercial Driver License Manual’s section on air brakes. Each of the 25 multiple-choice questions also has a hint in case you get stuck, and an explanation. We recommend reading each explanation, as they provide deeper insight that you may need on the real DMV exam. Good luck on your future exam, practice often, and drive safely!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank new
0Back to the RI menu
5 out of 5 based on 1 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE RI CDL Resources:
- RI CDL General Knowledge Test
- RI CDL HazMat Test
- RI CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- RI CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!