✔ FREE Maryland CDL HazMat Practice Test 2016 | MD
The state of Maryland may be small, but its citizens are reliant upon truck drivers for a wide range of products in both consumer and commercial sectors. In order to be able to provide for a wide range of business needs, your best plan is to receive your Hazardous Materials (HazMat) endorsement, so that you can haul more dangerous loads safely and legally. The practice test that you are about to take consists of 25 questions designed to get you comfortable with both the format and information you will find on your real exam. That’s why each multiple-choice question is based on information directly from the Maryland MVA Commercial Driver License Manual and includes both a hint and explanation that will provide you with further information that may help on your future exam, so read everything carefully. Practice as often as you need until you feel completely comfortable with the subject matter. Good luck both now and on your future exam, and remember to drive safely!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the MD menu
5 out of 5 based on 2 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE MD CDL Resources:
- MD CDL General Knowledge Test
- MD CDL Air Brake Test
- MD CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- MD CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- MD CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- MD CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- MD CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- MD CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- MD CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- MD CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- MD CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- MD CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!