✔ FREE Alaska CDL General Knowledge Test 2016 | AK
Due to its location, Alaska’s residents are almost completely reliant on commercial drivers who make the trek in and out of the state, and down to the lower 48, in order to keep commerce moving and get goods back into the Land of the Midnight Sun. Today, you will get one step closer to receiving Alaska CDL privileges, as you answer 50 practice questions based on information you must know from the Alaska Commercial Driver License Manual. These multiple-choice questions are carefully written to give you a realistic idea of the types of questions you’ll face on the real written exam, covering topics from driving in special conditions to the latest federal laws. Each question has a hint and explanation, which will help you better understand the topics, and answer the questions correctly on your CDL written exam. Practice until you feel comfortable with the style of questions and information, and good luck!
We're preparing your test...
40 correct answers to pass (10 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the AK menu
4.2 out of 5 based on 5 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE AK CDL Resources:
- AK CDL Air Brake Test
- AK CDL HazMat Test
- AK CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- AK CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- AK CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!