✔ FREE Ohio CDL Air Brake Test 2016 | OH
Today, you will have an opportunity to not only become a safer commercial driver, but to also get a less restricted CDL in the state of Ohio. In order to have CDL without the air brakes restriction, you must correctly answer exam questions about air brakes. This 25-question practice exam, which is based closely on practice questions directly from the Ohio Commercial Driver License Handbook, will allow you become comfortable not only with the format of the exam (multiple-choice) and the subject matter, through answering questions and reading each explanation that comes with the questions. Soon, you will be able to receive the score that you want on your air brakes exam and you’ll be a safer, less limited Ohioan commercial driver, so good luck!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the OH menu
3.4 out of 5 based on 8 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE OH CDL Resources:
- OH CDL General Knowledge Test
- OH CDL HazMat Test
- OH CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- OH CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- OH CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- OH CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- OH CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- OH CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- OH CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- OH CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- OH CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- OH CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!