✔ FREE Pennsylvania CDL HazMat Practice Test 2016 | PA
Pennsylvania’s economy is an eclectic mix of heavily industrial businesses and those that rely on the land, such as logging, but all of these industries would fail without not only commercial drivers, but drivers with the safety and knowledge certification that you will be practicing for today: your Hazardous Materials (HazMat) endorsement. This endorsement will allow you to carry a wider range of more dangerous materials in Pennsylvania and beyond. Read each of these 25 multiple-choice questions carefully, use a question’s hint if you need it, and then read each accompanying explanation, as explanations have been written based on information from the Pennsylvania Commercial Driver’s Manual and are meant to help you answer future questions correctly. Return here and practice as often and as frequently as necessary, until you are confidently achieving a passing score each time (85% or higher). This is meant to help you pass your real HazMat exam. Good luck starting now on your practice test, in the future on your real exam, and every day as you drive safely!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the PA menu
4.1 out of 5 based on 8 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE PA CDL Resources:
- PA CDL General Knowledge Test
- PA CDL Air Brake Test
- PA CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- PA CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- PA CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!