✔ FREE Rhode Island CDL HazMat Practice Test 2016 | RI
Today, you will have an opportunity to take a practice test that is closely based on the real exam you must pass to receive your Hazardous Materials (HazMat) endorsement in Rhode Island. As Rhode Island may be the smallest state in the United States, it makes sense that its most successful commercial vehicle drivers will be those with the most certifications, since this gives them the most flexibility. Each question has a hint, if you should need it, and an explanation, which we recommend reading carefully as they have been jam-packed with information from the RI DMV Commercial Driver License Manual designed to help you answer future questions correctly on your real HazMat exam. You can also keep taking this practice exam until you feel confident in your passing score, which we recommend should be 85% or higher to prepare for the real HazMat exam. Good luck today with your practice test, and with your new HazMat endorsement in the near future!
We're preparing your test...
20 correct answers to pass (5 mistakes allowed)Your Challenge Bank
0Back to the RI menu
3 out of 5 based on 2 votes.Share a Success Story! View Success Stories Beginner Driver's Guide
Check out more FREE RI CDL Resources:
- RI CDL General Knowledge Test
- RI CDL Air Brake Test
- RI CDL General Knowledge Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL HazMat Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL Passenger Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL Air Brakes Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL Combination Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL Double/Triple Trailers Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL Tanker Vehicles Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL Pre-Trip Inspection: Exam Mode
- RI CDL School Bus Test: Exam Mode
- RI CDL Handbook
Found a mistake? Let us know!