- FREE ME Permit Test Resources: Wake Up The Driver Inside You!
- Maine Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
✔ Maine Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2013 | ME
Here is our free Maine Motorcycle License. This test is provided free of charge and will test your knowledge of Part IV: Motorcycles or Mopeds of the Maine Motorist Handbook and Study Guide. It will cover information about riding motorcycles in Maine as well as road rules. Before taking this practice test, read and study the Motorist Handbook carefully. Of the 25 questions on this practice test, you must answer 21 correctly in order to pass. Passing the practice test does not guarantee that you will pass the state motorcycle license exam. Each question is multiple choice. Each question will have four possible answers to choose from. Read each question and all the answers carefully. Only one answer per question is correct. To get help with difficult questions, you can read the unique hint for that question. Although the hints here are helpful, there are no hints on the actual state exam. If, after viewing the hint, you still choose the wrong answer, you will be given an explanation about which answer is correct. If you choose the right answer, you will proceed to the next question. Good luck!
Share this ME Permit Practice Test!
|Like this test:|
|Tweet about it:||Tweet|
Loading, please wait...
5 out of 5 based on 1 votes.Back to the ME menu
More FREE ME Resources
New Driver's Basics
- Top 10 Beach Road Trips in the U.S.
- It’s Sprung a Leak! How to Identify and Handle Auto Fluid Loss
- Pump Less, Charge More: The Basics of Hybrid Cars
- 5 Essential Items for Your Car’s Emergency Kit
- Need a Change? How to Rent a Vehicle
- The Money Question: How to Finance an Auto Purchase
- After the Crash: Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney
- What’s Up Doc? The Importance of Routine Tune-Ups
- 5 Tips for Successful Carpooling
- 10 Proven Ways to Prevent Auto Theft
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
How do I earn points?top drivers-in-training this week: