- FREE MD Permit Test Resources: Wake Up The Driver Inside You!
- Maryland Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
✔ FREE Maryland Motorcycle Permit Practice Test 2013 | MD
Welcome to our free Maryland Motorcycle Class M License Practice Test. The questions on this practice test will examine your knowledge of the information found in the Maryland Motorcycle Operator Manual. For best results, make sure you have read and studied the motorcycle manual thoroughly before taking this practice test, or the state exam. All 25 questions on this practice test are multiple choice with four answers per question. Read each question and the answers carefully. If you are not sure of your answer, you can choose to read the hint that accompanies each question. Remember, there will be no hints on the actual state exam. If the answer you select is correct, you will move on to the next practice question. If you select the wrong answer, you will be shown the correct answer and a short explanation. In order to pass this exam, you must answer 21 of the 25 questions correctly. It is important to keep in mind that your results on this exam do not guarantee your results will be the same on the state exam. Good luck!
Share this MD Permit Practice Test!
|Like this test:|
|Tweet about it:||Tweet|
Loading, please wait...
4.8 out of 5 based on 5 votes.Back to the MD menu
More FREE MD Resources
New Driver's Basics
- Top 10 Beach Road Trips in the U.S.
- It’s Sprung a Leak! How to Identify and Handle Auto Fluid Loss
- Pump Less, Charge More: The Basics of Hybrid Cars
- 5 Essential Items for Your Car’s Emergency Kit
- Need a Change? How to Rent a Vehicle
- The Money Question: How to Finance an Auto Purchase
- After the Crash: Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney
- What’s Up Doc? The Importance of Routine Tune-Ups
- 5 Tips for Successful Carpooling
- 10 Proven Ways to Prevent Auto Theft
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
How do I earn points?top drivers-in-training this week: