Last-Minute DMV Tips
Took the DMV Test Already?
Send us the questions/correct answers that you remember from your test!
You have read the Driver’s Manual from cover to cover. You have studied our practice tests day and night and keep getting 100% on each of them. Is there anything else you can do? Absolutely!
Things to Remember at the DMV:
- Stay focused. Read the question carefully. Now read it again. Are you sure you understand the question? Now read EVERY answer option and re-read it until you’re totally sure you understand it.
- Skip the questions you’re not sure about -- you can always come back to them later, once you’ve answered all the ‘easy’ ones.
- Don’t second-guess yourself.
- Don’t cheat.
- The permit test is there to help you become a better driver, not to fail you.
- Once you have submitted your test, grab a pen and write down ALL the questions you can remember from the test -- the exact way they were worded on the test paper/computer. If you have a camera phone, take a picture of your notes and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (don’t forget to specify your state!). This will help us improve our practice tests. You can also copy the questions & answers from your notes into this online form to send it to us. In case you fail (and we both know this won’t happen, right?), you’ll be able to use your notes to review the questions before you go to re-take the test.